Prince George County Government
January 16, 2020 Headlines
- County Government Offices will be closed Friday and Monday in observance of the Lee-Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr. holidays. Offices will reopen at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, January 21.
- Board of Supervisors calls Special Meeting for 6 p.m. Monday, January 27 in the Community Room of the Human Services Building.
- Charles Leonard elected Chairman, Linda McAllister Vice Chairman at Board of Zoning Appeals organizational meeting Wednesday night.
- Bill Young elected Chairman, Derrick Johnson Vice Chairman of the Industrial Development Authority (IDA) at meeting on Wednesday.
- The Appomattox River Water & South Central Wastewater authorities meet today at 2:00 at the Lake Chesdin offices.