Hurricane Florence Cancellations & Postponements
The following is a list of cancellations and postponements in and around Prince George County due to the expected impacts from Hurricane Florence. Please check back regularly as this page will be updated as the information is received in the County Administrator's office. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- Harbor Blast at Appomattox Boat Harbor has been rescheduled for Friday, October 5. Gates open at 4pm.
- Prince George Farmers Market scheduled for Saturday, September 15 has been canceled.
- Prince George County Schools will be closed Thursday, September 13, and Friday, September 14, due to the impending weather conditions. Employees follow Code 4.
- The 2018 Skalsky Soccer Tournament, scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 15 & 16, has been postponed until November 17 & 18, 2018.
- Richard Bland College has canceled classes for Thursday & Friday.
- Homebuilders Assoc. of Southside VA has canceled Friday’s Crab Feast at the HBA Pavilion.
- The Crater MPO Policy Committee Meeting has been canceled for for Thurs., September 13th. The meeting has been rescheduled for Thurs., September 20, at 4:30pm.