For those clients referred to counseling or treatment, be it anger management or substance abuse counseling, your probation or pretrial officer will go over your court-ordered requirements with you. From there the officer will determine when and where you will take your classes.
Riverside Criminal Justice Agency offers Anger Management, Batterers Intervention and Substance Abuse Counseling.
The Center for Therapeutic Justice facilitates the following groups:
- Community Model Probation on Mondays from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm (continous)
- Batterers Intervention on Mondays or Wednesdays from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm (18 weeks)
- Substance Abuse Counseling on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 – 7:00 pm (12 weeks)
- Anger Management on Tuesdays from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm (12 weeks)
- Anger Management on Wednesdays from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm (12 weeks)
- Anger Management Education on Wednesdays from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm (6 weeks)
- Intensive Substance Abuse on Wednesdays from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm (24 weeks)
- Substance Abuse Education on Thursdays from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm (6 weeks)
Our agency also refers clients to other agencies for service. Depending on your circumstances in regard to work schedule or finances, your officer can refer you to one of these other agencies.