Parks and Recreation Department
11100 Old Stage Road
P.O. Box 68
Prince George, VA 23875
Phone: (804) 458-6164
Fax: (804) 458-5021
Activity Hotline/Weather Notifications: (804) 458-5186
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
E-Mail Parks and Recreation Department
To enhance the quality of life for Prince George County residents by promoting healthy lifestyles and providing enriching leisure services.
Director of Parks and Recreation
Assistant Athletic Director
Special Activities Coordinator
The Parks and Recreation Department provides the following services:
- Provides youth sports leagues – ages 4 through 15.
- Provides adult sports leagues.
- Provides summer playground day camps.
- Provides discount tickets to theme parks.
- Maintains County athletic fields and parks.
- Manages reservations for picnic pavilions.
- Provides adult classes.
- Provides special activities, such as Christmas and Easter events.
- Provides special interest classes.
- Provides senior citizen trips and activities.
Recreation Advisory Commission
James T. Buren
Emmett T. Drewry
The Prince George Parks and Recreation office would love to hear from you! Please fill out the Evaluation Form and return to our office. This form can either be mailed, e-mailed or just dropped off at the Recreation Office. Thank you for your input!
County Vision Statement Prince George County....A global community where families thrive and businesses prosper.